Saturday 26 March 2011

This time I am really playing along at the last minute.

                                                     

     

hi everyone,

this is a card I have made for the colour challenge over at 
CR84FN.  I just loved the colours and had to play along.

A very simple card on which I stamped the chipboard images with the appropriate challenge colours and added the little bird button to the card.  I am happy that I just made it to join in the fun.

My  cold is gone and I can go about enjoying my weekend. Have a lovely weekend everyone and thanks so much for spending some time on my blog.

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Susan! The little heart shaped flowers are darling! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Erum Tasneem said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for stopping by fellow (ex) Karachiite!

Sue Lelli said...

I'm glad you played at the very last minute because your card is so CUTE! LOVE the heart flowers and that bird button! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

So glad you joined in! I love that sweet little bird, and the heart flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Susan! Love the heart blooms! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

This is so fabulous! I love your design and layout! CAS and STUNNING!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!