My lovely and supportive blogging friend Pat from My Paper Playground passed this award onto me a couple of weeks ago. I am so appreciative of this award especially since I am not the most reliable of bloggers but this time round plan to stick around for a long time to come.
The story goes that this blog award has the purpose of bringing to light bloggers who are creative, make wonderful creations, but have less than 300 followers. And the rules ask that you
1. Thank the person who sent you this blog. done
2. List 7 things about yourself (seven? really?)
3. Send this to 15 bloggers
7 things about me
1. I am addicted to chilli, have to eat chilli with almost everything I eat.
2. I love music, have no issues starving to have enough money to buy tickets for a good concert.
3. I love travelling, try and go overseas every two years, money permitting.
4. I am extremely determined and force myself to keep on going no matter how difficult things get, nothing good comes easily.
5. I don't cook, luckily I have a husband who cooks amazingly well. I don't mind doing any amount of house work.
6. I have worked for Energy Australia for about 14 years, the main reason I stay at my job is because of the lovely people I work with and my RDO.
7. I don't own a car, not only because I am an eco warrior but also because it forces me to exercise.
These are the versatile bloggers I am going to share this award with-
All these ladies are extremely inspirational, check them out, such a variety of style that I am sure you won't be disappointed with. Thanks again Pauline, I really appreciate this award.