Friday 25 March 2011

I knew my epoxy raindrop stickers would come in handy



All I can say is TGIF!!!!

I have a rough week and happy that its over. Got a bad cold now but will rest up and hopefully will be better by tomorrow.

Anyway, this is going to be a quick post as I am not feeling the best. The other day when I was at Riot art store I came acoss these aqua clear expoxy raindrop stickers. I had no idea what I would use them for but now really happy that I purchased them as they were just perfect for this card.

I got this free umbrella image on the internet, I printed it out in different sizes. I paper pierced sections of the umbrella with the colours of the challenge and added the simple sentiment that I think goes well with the overall theme of the card.

I am going to be making some cards to raise money for the Japanese Red Cross, I think this would be a simple design to do multiple cards with. BTW, if you want to donate some handmade items for this worthy cause the details are on my sidebar.

The Challenges I have included-

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your umberellas and the raindrops are great. TFS.

Emily Keaton said...

Love those raindrop stickers--perfect for your card. :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Susan! I love what you did with the colors. Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Anonymous said...

Great card.The stickers are very effective.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
Lisa x