Thursday 2 July 2009

Very, very, very happy, did I mention very happy


I got the great news today that I am guest designer for the month of July over at Scrapbooking Top 50 http://scrapbookingtop50.com.au. I am so very excited about this and can't wait to work on the different tasks that I will hopefully be given. This is my first DT position and I am very happy and grateful to be given this opportunity. I am posting the LO I submitted for the DT comp. The LO had to have something concealed which on this LO is the chipboard Alphas and subtitles covered with patterned paper. The photo's used had to not include people.






I also did two cards using this weeks Jacksonbelle sketch. One of the cards is done using the sketch vertically and the other horizontally. I atlast got to use my Roger La Borde embellishments which I love on the wedding card. I have always had issues with how to use owls in my work but have now gotten over that hurdle and added owl stickers to my "Wishing all good things come your way" card.Such fun getting back into making cards and I have to admit the great sketches really help.



5 comments:

suzann said...

Your Global layout is awesome! The pictures are attractive - they could be used in a travel brochure! Very cool cards as well.

Congrats on your DT gig! Have fun with it!

Vanessa Middleton said...

I left you a message on SCS on your owl card but am leaving you one on here too! I just love those cute little owls. Thanks for visiting my blog too :)

Stacy Milford said...

CONgrats!!! :0}

Sue Plumb said...

I am so pleased you got the DT position at SBT50, your LO was great! I am so looking forward to seeing more of your work on there!
:-)

Kristine said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats!!! That's so exciting :) So happy for you! Your pages are always so full of inspiration and colors and textures...love them all! OK, this OWL card is sooo ADORABLE!! I used to have a cute little blog header with some little owls and these colors too! Very CUTE! Lovely wedding card as well. You talented card-diva You!! :)