Thursday 9 April 2009

Easter is here






I made it through my first week of work after being on leave. I did whinge and carry on a bit but all in all my first week was ok. I am currently working on a submission for a design team that is due in by tomorrow, I am determined to get it done, perhaps with no sleep at all. Yep, your seeing right, although its Easter time I have been working on Christmas cards for a magazine submission,I didn't get in as the papers have already been used in a previous issue, atlast I got to use the paper I won in a comp last year and for a change I have four cards ready for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suz, nice to meet you, so glad you left a comment cause your cards are ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL, best wishes for your Kaiser submission and I'll be back to look at your gorgeous work again real soon, Happy Easter too, Tiff :o)

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi! wow your cards are gorgeous!!! love looking at them!! Goodluck on the Dt call!!