Saturday 11 April 2009

it's all done


I got my design team submission in on time, missed out on going to Good Friday mass but had to get my sub in on time. Looks like lots of people have entered so its going to be hard getting in but I gave it a go and can honestly say I did my best, just have to wait and see what happens. My aim today is to clean up my scrapbooking area which is to say the least a huge mess. Next week I will definitely get my page done for my class, I am lucky Sue has been so patient. Anyway wishing everyone a very Happy Easter and enjoy the rest of the long weekend. My good friend Evelyn is in Thailand right now, I have been there a few times but still wish I was with her right now, can't wait to see her photographs and hear her stories. The photo I have attached to this post of my gran and myself was taken many years ago at Easter time in Karachi, Pakistan, it's one of my favourite photos and brings back so many happy memories.

No comments: