Tuesday 21 June 2011

My colour brain is working again



I have had a nice day off pretty much catching up on different things that had to be done. It's really cold in Sydney today so I am happy that I didn't have to go work and could just hang out at home, gotta have days like this sometimes.

I made this card using a similar design to a recent card, I have just used completely different colours. I think all the elements stand out much better on this card than on the other one with the similar design. I am into smiley's and flowers at the moment so you will probably see them on a few more cards to come.

The Challenges I have included-
Color Cue-#16
Flutterby Wednesday's-Add a butterfly
Simply Create-Fly with us

I would love you to share some inspiration in my latest giveaway, all the details are here.You can enter as many times as you want and share just about anything. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

10 comments:

Kerrianne said...

So fun! Love the patterned paper'ed grass!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at WPlus9 Design.

Priyanka Bokdia said...

wowwiee such a pretty card! i am in love with that polka-dot card stock! loved that big blooms and definitely that brought smile on my face, its super cute!!

Jenny said...

I to love the bright colours here, the flower just needs that smiley face too :)
Jenny x

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous - I love the bright cheery colours! I also love your lastest blog giveaway - what a FABULOUS idea Susan! I've put it into my sidebar, and will be taking part - I love to share! (commenting here, as this isn't an entry)
hugs from a cold frosty Victoria
Pauline

Karen B. said...

This is so cute! Reminds me of your blog header!

Erum Tasneem said...

too cute! very very adorable. Sorry I have not been by the blog... not too well...

Janice said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing Simply Create this week!

Katherine K :) said...

What a cute and happy card! Love the great colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create!
Hugs,
Katherine xx

Sandy said...

Hi, love your flower great colour scheme.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment, much appreciated,
Sandy

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' cute! LOVE those vellum clouds! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!