Saturday 18 September 2010

Spreading blog award joy around

Hi everyone,
I have finally found our modem so that means my internet usage is back to normal. I have to admit that the modem was on my messy table. My husband and I have been so busy with work etc all week that Randolph was only able to find the modem this morning, YEAH!!!.

The lovely and talented Emily Leiphart passed this award onto me. Emily's cards are just amazing, I just love her style and its always a pleasure to check out her gorgeous work, make sure to check out her blog, you will surely be inspired, I know I am everytime I visit. THANK YOU Emily for this award it has made my day.


I am now very happy to pass this award on. This is a way of thanking these lovely ladies for all their support in my crafting endeavours. They constantly visit my blog and restore my confidence in my work, make sure to check out their blogs.
Rhonda
Snuffermus
Chris
Tenia
Germaine
Emily
Leanne


7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you for the award.

Janna Werner said...

Thanks so much! And thank you for your inspiring creations.

Lots of Greetings
Janna

chris said...

Aw thanks so so so much, you have made my day. you are very kind. back soon love chris xxx

Emily Keaton said...

Thank you so much for the blog award--you've made my day!! Cheers :)

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Thank you so much for your award, you cheered me up, I have recently been pretty down due to the pain issues! but trying to stay positive, it is so kind of you to think of me! I do like your artwork, it is unique and lovely - Shall be back soon! Thank you again for making my day so happy and positive! Hugs always! G

Leanne said...

Thanks so much Susan. I’m truly surprised & honoured to receive this first award.

Emily Leiphart said...

Susan, I'm happy you've enjoyed giving it as much as receiving it! :D