Sunday 19 September 2010

Have I mentioned before that I love trees

It's seems like forever that I last made a card, but it really hasn't been that long. For a long time now I have wanted to decorate the inside of a card, I guess I have been too lazy to do so, I have at last added a design to the inside of this card and have to say that I just love the finished result it gives, I can't say that I will do it all the time but I am happy with the way it looks on this card.

As soon as I saw this weeks challenge of  including trees on a card over at City Crafter Challenge Blog, I just knew I had to play along. I absolutely love trees and have to admit can spend hours just looking at these wonders of nature. I also made this card  following the sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I absolutely loved this sketch and so happy I got to play along with it this week.

I was chosen as one of the SPOTLIGHT ARTISTS for this card at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I just love it. TFS.

Ros said...

This is so pretty ... can just see the inside peeking out ..Nice to have you back playing along at CCCB

chris said...

this is so perfect, you can never have too many trees. hugs chris xx

Emily Keaton said...

What an adorable tree!! I just love how you put this together :)

cnelson said...

This could not be more fabulous! LOVE it in every way possible!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is too cute! Good to see you here again at CCCB!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Unknown said...

Well I am so glad you played along this week your tree look great.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Smita said...

And I love your cute tree and garden inside ;-)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so gorgeous! I love trees, too, and your interpretation of the sketch is beautiful. The papers and colours are fantastic! I even love the little peak of the inside.

Janna Werner said...

pretty cool card Susan!

Janna