Thursday 10 June 2010

One word sometimes says it all




This card was made using one of my new chipboard pieces that I stamped green. I kept this card simple using a few embellishments, some patterned paper and just the one word "Beautiful" which is a rub-on. I always struggle to not put a full sentence or sentiment on a card but I think that sometimes one word says it all. I loved this sketch and hope that I get to work with it again this week but I probably won't as things are pretty busy at the moment.


The fundraiser that I mentioned in one of my earlier posts is actually this Saturday, I thought it was on the 19th. I have plenty of cards ready to sell but not the envelopes, hope I get them done.

The challenges that I have included-
Sketch-2 Sketches 4 U
Busy Beauties Creation Station-Anything Goes
Frosted Designs-Buttons
Die Cuts-Corrosive Challenge Blog

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, it is beautiful. TFS.

cnelson said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE it sososooo much!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb Craft said...

Your card is gorgeous!! And I agree... sometimes one word is all you need!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

so whimsical and pretty - gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.