Sunday 25 October 2009

Blue, White and Silver



For me these colours are just perfect for Christmas. I have to admit at first I didn't know what to do with these colours but then got the idea of a Christmas card and then it all came together. Nothing like a good challenge to get the brain thinking and the fingers creating. Have a go at this fantastic challenge over at IF THE SHOE FITS...SCRAP IT!. This challenge is open till 30.10, go on have a go, its always lots of fun at the shoe.

The other challenges I have included-
Open Christmas themed project-WINTER WONDERLAND

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love those colors.

Caryl P said...

What an elegant Christmas card, I love the bow!

Teri said...

Such a lovely card! Great image.
Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Teri said...

Gorgeous card! The ribbon is stunning!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Lynda said...

Wow that's a fabulous bow and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx