Wednesday 22 July 2009

Ok, I am officially a challenge junkie












I have been at it again. This whole concept of combining challenges is addictive, absolutely loving it and really gets the creative juices flowing. I did this card yesterday, I promised myself that I was going to go to sleep early but for some reason I wasn't tired anymore after I got back from work and so was able to make this bright and cheerful card.
The challenges I have combined are-
-Pile it on-Whimsy Stamps, mostly orange- This was easy an easy one since orange is my favourite colour. http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/

-Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge- another great card sketch from Jacksonbelle this week. http://jacksonbelleembellishments.wordpress.com/

-CCEE Stampers-summery card- I think the colours used on this card are fresh and summery. http://cceestampers.blogspot.com/

-365 cards-You raise me up- for this one had to add dimension to the card in at least two ways. On this card the sentiment has been stuck on using mounting squares, the buttons and bow also add dimension as well as the layered flowers.http://365cards.blogspot.com/

-Kaboodle doodles-Challenge # 9, buttons and bows-On this card I added a bow and two buttons, for once I didn't find it too hard to tie a bow.http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/

-Our Creative Corner-Triple play- for this challenge had to use three or more of an embellishment. On this card I have included five flowershttp://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/

-Allsorts challenge blog-one of anything-for this challenge I used one piece of pink cardstock, one ribbon and one sentiment-http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

28 comments:

suzARTe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry Eckblad said...

Wow, that is alot of combined card challenges. Your card is beautiful. I totally agree it can be very addicting.

Unknown said...

Yes Sherry and I would both agree on that it is very addicting lol. Love your card and congrats on combining all those challenges.
Hugs
Michelle

Lilacanglia said...

wonderful card,
thanks for joining in at Kaboodles,
look forward to seeing more of your work,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Evelin said...

holey-moley...that's a lot of challenges combined! :)

Lovely!

Unknown said...

A really pretty card - lovely and vibrant. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge and hope to see you again.

Patti J said...

Wow, wow, wow, and wow!!! Great job! Your card is wonderful - love that window effect! And yes, sorry to say, but it is addictive! Oh well, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs - I 'blurf' and do challenges! I just signed up to follow your fabulous blog!!! So glad I happened on it - feel free to follow mine if you like - I love meeting new friends that are addicts like myself!

Beverley said...

Beautiful Card! That is a lot of challenges! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such lovely comments :)

~amy~ said...

excellents...this is a beauty of a fun card and check out all the challenges you were able to combine!!!!! Thanks for playing with us over at 365 Cards!!!

TesaB said...

OMG! You totally rock this!!! Awesome card and I'm stunned by your capability to fit so many challenges!

Carolyn V said...

Holy mackerel! The combo thing is beyond me... but gosh, you've done a great job here. Love the colours and those flowers are great!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow great job on the combining!!! if you love challenges you should check out my new challenge blog, challenges start on september 15th and my dt call is up now!!! check it out if you get a chance, i hope you'll join in. loving you blog xxx

Anonymous said...

oh Susan,
this is as good as it gets!!!! the colors are bright and fabulous!!!! and the ribbon just makes the rest of the colors just seem more vibrant!

Thanks for Playing with us!
-- dalis
Pile It On! Owner

raindropecho said...

What a great card! Those flowers look absolutely wonderful and I love that blue ribbon; just frames the card so well! Thanks for joining our challenges this week!
- Ann @ Pile it On! and Kaboodle Doodles

Jules said...

Hi Sherry

I love your card. You have done brilliantly with what has been for some quite a difficult challenge.

Such beautiful flowers and colours.

Thank you for sharing your creation and entering it into the Allsorts Challenge this week.

I hope you can play again.

Love Jules xx

mudmaven said...

I love this card! So many challenges. Thanks for playing in our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

julikkers said...

Your card is so pretty, cheerful, and beautifully detailed. My mind would never be able to fit so many challenges in it at one time, but you obviously can and did. Love it.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So impressive that you were able to incorporate all those challenges into this pretty card! Thanks for playing in the CCEE challenge, and we hope to see you again!

Lost in Paper said...

very awesome card!! i love that you were able to incorporate so many challenges!!!

Kirsten...x said...

wow what a lot of combined challenges never been able to do this many before, your card is super great colours thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Pam said...

Wow - you really rocked the combination of challenges! I love all the layering on your card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card and fab job on the combined challenges,thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Vickilyn said...

Love it!! Glad you are enjoying combining your challenges!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

Vicki
~owner

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful card the colours are fresh and bright and work so well together. I also love that image and think you are so clever entering it for so many challenges lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Alecia Wolfford said...

Really cute card, great take on the PIO challenge this week!!

craftypagan said...

This is gorgeous! So cherry and bright-I love the flowers. Thanks for playing at Pile it On this week-hope to see you again next time too! Hugs, Rowena-Pile it On dt

Maureen said...

Great card - so fun and love the flowers! Glad you're a challenge junkie - hope to see you playing at Pile It On again!

Joan said...

This is so great! I love blue and orange together. You really rocked this card!!