Tuesday 7 July 2009

Late night update (not too late)

My email service is not working at the moment but this doesn't get in the way of me blogging. I have been commenting away on some fantastic blogs and becoming followers on many blogs as well, its all such fun and in support of scrapbookers far and wide. Today the winners of the SPCC colour combo number 4 was announced . I am really happy to say that I got into the Top 5, great being able to put my Top 5 winner blinkie on my blog. For this challenge I altered the notebook which is on my last post.

Another challenge I entered this week was over at Back Porch Memories. For this challenge I had to create something using packaging. I have been wanting to get into recycled projects for sometime so this was the perfect project to start me off. I always keep my calendars and interesting packaging and cardboard that I think I may be able to use again somehow. This is my take on the challenge.

Last but not least I got my LO done for week 10 for the Thirty weeks to Christmas challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50. I ended up doing a LO although I thought I wouldn't get it done as I did find it quite tricky. Certainly not my best work but fun none the less. For this LO I had to choose something that I like that is unusual. Could only use two photos. The LO had to include stars, ribbon, arrows and circles. Could only use one piece of cardstock, only supposed to use patterned papers (I used more by mistake). The title of the page could only be two words separated by "&". I did my LO on my fascination of "Signs". These two photos are from my holiday last year in the US.

1 comment:

Ella said...

First time I've seen your blog. i love your stuff!