Saturday 13 June 2009

I never thought I would become a forum junkie




Today I had an hour to spend before going to Clay and Sharan's house for dinner. I decided to post like mad on the Scrapbooking top 50 forum and have now been given the title of Srapoholic or something like that, I knew I could do it, LOL!!!. Other than posting the latest design team application I sent off was for the Scrapware design team, they are looking for four new DT members. Lots of fun making the LO's and OTP that had to include chipboard.I really hope I get into this DT but even if I don't atleast I gave it a go. Two of the submissions were originals and one LO had been done before (was allowed to do this). I also have my work featured in the current editions of Scrapbook Creations and For Keeps creative paper, always fantastic to see my work in print.

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Suz, Congrats on your LO in Scrapbook Creation and For Keeps....I saw them and thought I know of that chick!
Thanks for popping over and visiting again....really makes my day Luv Shaz xoxo

Nicole said...

Hi, thanks for the congrats on Scrapware.

Love your little houses, so very cute
xx