Tuesday 26 May 2009

I could keep on scrappin' or I could got to bed, but then what would I do with all the layouts in my head?"~Author Unknown, "My Addiction"

Bonus Challenge, week 3, Arty Pants
the bonus challenge for the week 3 Arty Pants Design Team comp was great, it really made me think. I am normally a spontaneous scrapper and so found this quite difficult. We had to create a LO with all the steps and photograph each step.
$15 Kit Challenge, Arty Pants
the second challenge and final challenge for the comp was to make up a kit totalling approximately $15. We had to make a LO or OTP out of the kit, I went the OTP option and made a wall hanging and for fun made a tiny book which I attatched to a broken key ring. It's amazing what one can do with $15. I can't believe the comp is already over, it was lots of fun and it was great seeing all the other work submitted as well. The new design team is going to be announced by the end of this week so here's hoping :)
Week 4-30 weeks to Christmas comp by scrapbooking top 50
is another challenge that really made me think and took me out of my comfort zone. It had to a page with a recent and random photo of what is meaningful in my life at the moment. The page had to include a black and white photo, rubons and a chipboard frame around the photo. I wanted to do something different and so did a LO of "My Creative Mess" being my scrapping room (My husband Randolph's idea). Another page I did just in time. This fast scrapping is becoming a habbit, lots of fun and loving every minute of it

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Suz, I'm popping back in again...This time to leave you some love over on my blog....please check it out!!! Love this step by step too!
Will be back again...Luv Shaz xoxo