Thursday 23 April 2009

Scrapbook savvy sketch saves the day




atlast I am in the land of the living and ready to go back to work tomorrow, I had a bad cold and cough for the last three days and was completely out of sorts. Just thought I would post my latest LO that I started on Saturday and was able to do the finishing touches on this evening, I really am feeling better. This LO was done using the Scrapbooksavvy April sketch, checkout the sketch gallery if you get some time SCRAPBOOK SAVVY LINK. I turned the sketch on its side so I could scrapbook a photo I have been meaning to scrap for sometime. I used patterned papers with not much of a pattern and not too many embellishments so as to focus on the photo's. Hopefully this will be the first of many LO's, I have been suffering from scrapper's block for some time and have needed something to help me along the way.

1 comment:

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi!! wow just visiting and i love your pages and projects!!! they are great!!!