Wednesday 28 January 2009

my first post

ok, so I have been meaning to do this since my blog was started. Hello everyone, this is all totally new to me and I am probably going to ramble on a bit so do excuse me. This week has been good, other than being on call and doing plenty of overtime I have made time to scrapbook, I infact got a page done after finishing my shift at 2.30am Sunday morning. This page is what I will be teaching at Scraploot. The other highlights of my week have been winning the Scrapbook Savvy monthly sketch challenge and I have also been asked to take part in a project for Scrapbook Creations, won't give too many details as I am not sure if I am supposed to. We also finished our friend Ken and Katrina's wedding invitations, I will shortly post a picture of the invitation, the materials etc came to about one hundred dollars for sixty five invitations, a pretty good effort I think and they love the invitations.

No comments: