Friday 30 October 2015

With all my love




Off late I have been finding lots of inexpensive card making embellishments from the various discount shops around Sydney. The other day I found these cute plastic love hearts for all of $2 for 25 , I just had to buy them as I knew I would be able to use them at some stage and I got to use them on this card. For this card I printed the little girl with balloon strings and sentiment directly onto the card and lastly I stuck the hearts onto the card. A very easy card but I'm very happy with the result.

CASology-Heart
Word Art Wednesday-Anything goes
DL Art Anything goes October linky-Anything goes
Inspiration Destination-Anything goes
Penny's Paper crafty challenge blog-Anything goes
Craft your passion-Anything goes
Not just cards-Anything goes
Love to scrap-Anything goes
Simply papercraft-Anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends-Anything goes
Crafty girl creations-Anything goes
613 Avenue create-Anything goes or subway art
Crafting with friends-Anything goes
Your scrapbook place-Anything goes
2 creative chicks-Anything goes
Retarte-Anything goes
Scrapbook blessings club-Anything goes
Creative fingers-Anything goes
Cute card Thursday-Anything goes


Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I look forward to your comments and enjoy your weekend. I have a giveaway going on at the moment, check out all the details here



22 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Your card is SO adorable!!! I love it!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Oh, I love this !! It's awesome. :)

Doudou said...

Very cute!! LOve the ballons! Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#63
Alexandra Dt

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious Susan. Loving those colourful spray of hearts.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hannelie said...

Oh my, I am a big fan of dimension on a CAS card... it makes your design pop!
Thanks for joining us at Casology this week!

Lori m said...

Love it, CAS and just darling!Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

Hugs, Lori m
littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
DL.ART DT Member


Unknown said...

Fabulous CAS card, those hearts were a super buy. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope to see you back with us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Anonymous said...

Great CAS card! The girl with balloons looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Sheryl said...

Great CAS card. I love the colours of those balloons. Good to have you in our neighbourhood this week, hugs Sheryl, 613 Avenue Create DT xx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Adorable CAS card! Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Janis Lewis said...

Fun idea for a card!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis, DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

TaeEun said...

This is very cute CAS card! love your little hearts!

Claire said...

Perfect take on both challenges - you can't beat those one dollar shops around Sydney can you? I've found many a crafty bargain in the craft aisle!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute card.

Anonymous said...

You struck gold finding those hearts! This is so cute, and I love that sassy little girl in her heels too! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Gail said...

This is a wonderful POP! Card I love it! TFS

Robin said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Olga Fink said...

Oh I really love your card! so creative and simple design! I love it!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Suzanne, love those tiny hearts! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

Tindaloo said...

Lovely cas card and the 3d hearts elements are just so perfect! :)
Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! And check back to see if you are one of our winners PS: I got a huge blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)