Friday 20 June 2014

I'm finally able to blog again




I am finally able to blog again which is fantastic. Our old internet service stopped working all together, I think I mentioned before that we were having issues and because of this I wasn't able to blog. We have got a new internet service now and although we are are having a few teething problems I think it will all be good soon. 

During the time that I haven't been able to blog I have finally done up my work area and let me just say that I love it and I can't believe it's the same room as before. I did some major re-organising and culling and finally have the room exactly the way I want it, it took me a long time to get it this way but it was worth it. It's funny, now that I have this lovely room I am finding it so much easier to keep neat, I hope to share some photos of my new room soon.

This is the first card I have made in my new room, and yes I did clean up right after making it and unlike before I still have a clean desk after making this card, miracles do happen. For this card I used some of my favourite digital images. I paper-pieced the middle balloon and added the sentiment hello using a block font. I also paper-pieced the flower on the monkey. 

CAS on Sunday-Paper piecing
Word Art Wednesday-Anything goes
613 Avenue Create-Anything goes
Crafty Girls-Anything goes
Creative fingers-Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey-Anything goes
Artistic inspirations-Anything goes
Little scrap pieces-Anything goes
Sister Act card challenge-Anything goes

I encourage you to check out all the challenges I have entered and join in the fun and please don't hesitate to tell me about any challenges you think I might be interested in :)

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So glad you are back Susan. Loving your little cheerful hello card. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your re-organised craft room xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Somdeepa Das said...

very cute card! And I'm sure your're looking all proudly around you're craft room now!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm glad to see you back. I love your card. That monkey is so cute.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Welcome back, Susan I've missed you. Super cute card. BTW, you are more than welcome to come clean up and organize my craft room, I try but don't seem to be able to keep it up.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

KT Fit Kitty said...

Welcome back, Susan! I've been thinking about you and hoping you were okay. Glad to hear it was just internet troubles and not something more serious! Your little monkey with balloons is adorable!

Karon said...

So glad to see you back and can't wait to see your newly organised room. Fabulous card, love the monkey! Have a great weekend.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this sweet card and how the balloon pops up. Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Nanna said...

This is so cool card.Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge
hugs
Tiina

Teresa said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Creative Finger this week x

Sandy said...

A fun card! Cute little monkey.
Sorry I,m late popping in. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs,
Sandy

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A great cute monkey card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x

Anni said...

Such a cute monkey!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
Anni

anja curvers said...

Such a cute card love it. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

Jill said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Leanne said...

Hi Susan! Welcome back to you & me. We both seem to do the disappearing acts so often. Cute card.

Hazel said...

A lovely cheerful card once again. I've not been around much because of problems I've had with my eyes but I'm hoping that they're on the mend! Keep that room clean! Hazel x

Karon said...

Just popping in to say hi and hoping that you are well. Take care and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Karon.

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Susan me again. It was such a lovely surprise to see your comment on my blog recently. Trust you are well. This card is just so super cute.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}