Wednesday, 14 March 2012

I just love this colour combo





When I saw these colours I knew I had to play along, I have always loved these colours together, although to me its such an unusual combo, it comes together perfectly,  I also had to use my new cameo image again.

For this card the background spotted paper was created on photoshop, I printed the spotted paper directly onto white card stock on which I added the grey digital frame and the sentiment. I stamped the cameo black and stuck onto card stock with the black bow and self adhesive pearls.

I had no intentions of making a card today but so happy that I did, great way to relax at the end of a difficult day. Hope everyone is having a good week and thanks so much for visiting :)

The challenges I have inculded
The Play Date Cafe-PDCC #122
Make it Mondays-Anything goes in the linking party

10 comments:

Linda w said...

It's a beautiful card, love the colour combo, such a elegant style. Such a clever idea to print your patterned patter direct to your card like that. Hugs lin

Lisa M said...

such an elegant card and those colors do look amazing together. The image is perfect! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Juls said...

very gorgeous card, love the polka dots and the fabulous silhouette!!! Hugs Juls

Jenny said...

So elegant Suze! I had to think long and hard about this combo too :0)
Jenny x

Stacy said...

Excellent take on both challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

-x-Nat-x- said...

Also love this colour scheme! A stunning card! So glad I saw this at MIM!
Nat -x-

Michele Gross said...

Stunning card! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you made a card to! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Riette said...

WOW this is SO elegeant!!! I Love the silhouette image! Great job. Saw you at MIM.