Wednesday 18 January 2012

In the round




Our lap top has stopped working, which is a huge inconvenience for me, I can do without our TV but not our main lap top, luckily I have my Ipad and netbook which will see us through until we get a new laptop, I am hoping to buy a mac but I don't think my husband will agree to it, I will try and convince him though . Because I can't print or use any of my digital stamps I had to think beyond the square to make these cards the other night. I have only used patterned paper, rub-on's, a little bit of bling and have drawn on some of the designs myself. I also wanted to use my round punch in a different way and so started experimenting with different designs. I have to admit I am really happy with the tree that I was able to put together and the scalloped bunting. In a way I am happy that my computer has broken down as its challenging me to come up with different designs I wouldn't normally try.

The challenges I have included
All three cards are for the Punches Challenge-Moxie Fab World
both "you and me" cards are also for the CFC #35 highs and lows-CAS-ual Fridays
Anything goes linking party-Make it Mondays
Anything goes linking party-Passionately Artistic
All we need is love-Paper Issues

I have just gone and seen an awesome French/Nigerian hip hop concert as part of the Sydney city festival, too hyped to sleep at the moment, hope I will get some sleep tonight as otherwise it will be a very long and tiring day tomorrow at work :(. Hope everyone is having a great week and thanks again for visiting :)

My "You & Me" card was featured at Paper Issues

14 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty cute creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Rene said...

These are absolutely amazing! LOVE them! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Virginia L. said...

DARLING card!! Love your use of circles and scallops! What a SWEET design! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great. What creative ways you have found to use your circle punch. TFS.

Martha said...

Wow, these cards are fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic fun cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

What super cute cards!!!

Jen W. said...

These are fantastic! That tree in the first one is so cute and I love the little birds sitting on the string of banners in the second one. Congrats on challenging yourself and coming out with such great results! :)

Debs M said...

great cards, saw them on mim and came over for a look x

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous cards! I love them all!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love how you folded those circles in half to create pennants and add so much dimension. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love how you created the banners on these cards, so whimsical :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and detail. Saw it on MIM.
Diane xx
p.s pop on over to my blog and check out the 1/2 price stamp sale x

Paper Issues said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous cards with us at Paper Issues! We featured you today: http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/01/you-and-me-card.html