Monday 11 April 2011

Another great ColourQ Challenge


I absolutely loved the Colours again at ColourQ and played along at the very last minute. I know I say this often but this was another tricky colour combo for me. I had quite a few designs in mind but went for this one in the end.


I love the background lace paper that I used, the only thing is it was quite tricky to stick to the cardstock as it wasn't self adhesive, it came together in the end though without too much of a mess. The main image is  white chipboard that I acquired recently, I have painted the birds with  green smooch. My friend asked me to make a simple wedding card for her, think this might just do the trick.

The Challenges I have included-
ColourQ-Challenge #79
Charisma Cards Challenge-Weddings/Anniversaries

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend, they go way too fast.

I was chosen as one of the ColourQ Courtiers for this card over at ColourQ

11 comments:

CG said...

I love this combo too, and I love your interpretation! Very pretty.

Sylvia said...

Your card is really love, Susan! Everything is so pretty. Love the lacey paper background and that bird cage!Thanks for joining us again at the ColourQ.

Unknown said...

I love these birds!! I like combination of colors!!! A background so beautiful from laces!! I love it!!! X

Emily Keaton said...

What a lovely card! You did a super job with the colors. I really like those, but ran out of time to play with them :( . That bird cage is just awesome!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!

Leanne said...

Hi! Not been here for a while. I see a lot of beautiful creations. I must admit you're very good at inspiration challenges. I have left something for you on my blog. And I'm still waiting for your reply!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE the turquoise on turquoise! Stunning! Your creations have such a unique beauty!

CG said...

Just saw that this card made the winners circle! Congrats!

Vee said...

This is really gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sally said...

I love the background paper, fantastic card, thanks for playing at Charisma.
Sally. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Susan, what a beautiful card. I love the background and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x