Thursday 5 August 2010

Playing along the first time at Jazzy Paper Designs

I have been meaning to play along for sometime at Jazzy paper Designs. I absolutely love Jazz and this is a poster of one of my favourite Jazz artists so I just had to make a card following this fantastic Sketch. After a stressful day at work I didn't want to do anything too difficult so I thought that my new Prima roses would be a perfect embellishment for a quick card. I tell you what I've said it before and I will say it again card making is definitely therapy for me, my day got a whole lot better after I made this card.

Hope all you lovely people are having a good week and thanks so much for popping by.

Other challenges I have included
Butterflies-Pile it on

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooo gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing at Jazzy Paper Designs!!!

Tameko said...

Absolutely Beautiful. Great Card!

chris said...

this is so very special, love it hugs chris xxx

scrappyteacher said...

Very delicate....love the colors, very subtle!!

Betty J Schaub said...

very pretty! love your flowers!!!
Thanks for joining us at Jazzy's Paper Designs this time. Hope you play along again.

Arianne said...

Very beautiful!
Thank you for Piling It On with us this week.

Anna said...

Love it! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Nana said...

Great card! Love the flowers and the color combo!
Thank you for joining us at the "PIO". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Janice said...

Love your card, those roses are beautiful! Thanks for playing Jazzy Paper this week!