Sunday 11 July 2010

Nothing like using new stash


Unfortunately I have gone back to blogging once a week for the moment. I have been sick and also doing some card DT work  for Aussie Scrap Source which I haven't mentioned before but is very very very exciting for me.  Aussie Scrap Source saw my work in an Australian publication and asked if I would like to design for them, after I got myself off the floor I said yes. I am in the planning stages at the moment to get my monthly assignments done and so should be done very very soon, I have to admit I find it daunting when not designing for myself, but I am sure I will get my head around it and start having fun with it all soon, I truly appreciate this opportunity I have been given and want to do my best with it. We are not allowed to post our DT work on personal blogs but check out Aussie Scrap Source for some amazing inspiration.


This is another card I just got done in time. There are a few challenges I am determined to enter every week for the next year, lets see if it happens, I can only try. Most of the products I have used on this card was purchased on my last craft shopping adventure. I had mentioned before that I was not going to shop for sometime but really couldn't help myself with all the beautiful products out in the market.


I didn't paint the cage as I loved the natural look of it. Added the bird and flowers to give the card a shabby chic (think thats the term) look. Also added rub-ons to the card which I have mentioned many times before is one of my all time favourite cardmaking products.

The challenges I have included-
Kazan's sketch #56-2 Sketches 4 U
Up in the air-The Crazy Challenge Blog
Things with wings-Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:)Kazan

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!