Tuesday 20 July 2010

Another great colour challenge

I found this great colour challenge today and had to play along especially since Craft was included in the combo. I kept this card simple using a chipboard bicycle I recently purchased as the focus of the card, I lightly stamped the bicycle with a brown stamp pad. I added some flowers to the basket to soften the look of the card . The simple sentiment sets the whole mood of  the card and makes it appropriate  for many occasions.

     The challenges I have included-
Cream/white, Coral, Craft, Brown-Color Cue
Thinking of you-Totally Gorjuss

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is really cute! Love the bicycle!

Elise said...

I'm clutching my heart - be still. Goodness and your talent abound! WAHOOO! I'm SO delighted you've stumbled upon the Color Cue! Your work is WONDERFUL and now I have to go shop {you little enabler! That bicycle is toooo cool!}... Thanks for playing with us! Yee Haw!

Kim Wilson said...

Lovely card!!! So fun and cute :)

chris said...

I always adore and look forward to what you will come up with next, your work is so unique, I love it.
hugs chris xx

Trinh said...

Very cute card and I love that bicycle!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fantastic! Please let me know where you got the chipboard bicycle. I can't resist anything with bikes!