Monday 17 May 2010

Keeping it simple



When it rains it pours, I am actually posting second day in a row. I really did miss blogging and so happy that I am back into it.


I kept this card simple focusing on the colours. I have never used these colours together before and I am really surprised how they look together, its always great getting out of my comfort zone. For this card I cut out the branch and added the birds and ribbon to embellish the card. The "Thinking of you" sentiment is a rub on. Although this as an easy peasy card I am happy with the way it turned out.

The challenges I have included are-

Cute card ThursdaySomeone Special

S2G Challenges Ribbon

Pixie Dust Cut it out

Paperplay Challenges-Brown and another colour

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a sweet card. TFS.

Jolara said...

woow that is great ! Thanks for joining is for the Pixie Dust Challenge blog.
Hugs Joyce

Annie said...

cute card! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x