Tuesday 3 November 2009

Kaboodle Doodle does it again with a new Autumn challenge





There is a new Fall challenge over at KABOODLE DOODLES. Come and join in the fun, there is a great prize up for grabs that has been donated by the lovely and talented IRIT

I wanted my card to have an earthy look and tried to achieve this by using hessian, twine and a textured cream cardstock.

Just another quick mention I was part of the top 5 at 2 SKETCHES 4 YOU.This is one of my favourite blogs and I am super excited to have made it into the Top 5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really love this card! reminds me of a crisp not to frosty autumn morning! Samantha :0)

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love the warm colors. TFS.

~Rhonda

Cindy Lee said...

This is beautiful! Woohoo!! Congrats on being fab 5 at 2S4Y!!! Go girlie!