Sunday 1 November 2009

Just a simple and cheerful card



Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have had a few "issues" over the last few days but I am happy to say that crafting is keeping me somewhat normal. This is a simple card I did yesterday following little M's sketch over at SAVITRI WILDER-THIS IS MY LIFE.The sketches this little girl comes up with are quite amazing and I have been meaning to play along for quite along time but haven't had the chance until now. I absolutely love this sketch and I will definitely be working with it again. There is a fantastic prize up for grabs, check out Savitri's blog for futher details, you won't be disappointed.
The other challenges I have included-
A bit late for this one and I also used a bit too much orange. The challenge was to use black, white and a touch of orange-ANN'S CREATIVE NOOK.

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! tfs!!

Juls said...

stunning! Love the striking colour combo!

Ann said...

Just adorable!!! Love the sketch too and thanks for playing along this week! You made it just under the wire!!!

Savitri said...

luv yor card hugs emma

Hi! Thanks for playing with M's sketch!!! We really love what you did here. The flowers are so cute!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card!!!! Love it!

Janetcraft said...

Hey, nice fun card!

Leah l'Orange said...

this card is TOTALLY up my alley, Suz! love your colour choices, and that little missy's sketch is great in all its simplicity!