Saturday 10 October 2009

DT call , Leah the Orange is a legend and a huge thankyou to all my new followers

hello everyone,

There is a DT Call going on at HUMBLE PIE STAMPS.Everyone has until 10th October 2009 to enter, go on have a go you never know but you might just be on of the new "bakers". The DT call is Worldwide so anyone can enter.

A very very BIG thankyou to Leah for being so enthusiastic about my comp. Leah is one of the DT members at DESIGN DOLLIES. They are having a fantastic challenge at the moment, check out their blog for more details, there are some great prizes to win.

There is going to be an online crop over at MEMORIES ALWAYS-FOREVER on the 17th and 18th of October. I can't wait to join in the fun, there are going to be lots of prizes on offer, gotta love that.

Lastly, my internet allowance has nearly run out so I have to minimize my usage, which is very hard for someone like me, I am currently using my parent's internet so all is good. I was hoping to do alot more blog hopping etc this weekend but it may not happen. I wanted to be able to visit all my followers blogs and post away but this is going to have to wait till another time. I just want to thank all of you for becoming part of my blog, looking forward to the fun times ahead.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, until next time happy crafting and take care.

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I'm so glad you are going to join us at Memories Always - Forever!! I have a new sketch just for MAF and I'm doing a make-and-take tutorial. Hope you'll swing on by and play!

And I agree... Leah is a goddess! :)

Liz said...

Nice to hear what your doing I am finding it hard to find my mojo after holidays!

Liz x