Friday 30 October 2009

2 Sketches 4 You, Kazan's #38 sketch




Ok, I started this card and then stopped it for a while but have finally completed it. The reason why I finished it as I really wanted to do a card using Kazan's #38 sketch over at

I am happy to say that my sewing machine is in full operation and now that I am using a stronger needle I am able to sew through paper, this is something I had been wanting to do for a long time and so will be sewing on many of my projects from now on.
The steps for making the tree can be found in this post
Hope all you lovely people have a great weekend with plenty of crafting and relaxation :). I am sure all my American friends will be enjoying Halloween, wish we celebrated it more here in Australia.


The other challenges I have included-
Open Christmas theme-WINTER WONDERLAND
Celebrate, in this case its Christmas-ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE
Touchy Feely, plenty of dimension with the tree and other embellishments-FUNKY FAIRYS CHALLENGE BLOG

12 comments:

Martha said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love your layered Xmas tree.
Hugs
Desire

cnelson said...

Fabulous card! love, love, love that Christmas tree!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the tree and thanks so much for posting the link for making it
Tracy :)

Anne said...

stunning!
Thanks for playing along with FF
Anne x

anja curvers said...

Beautiful take on the sketch love how you made that tree. TFP at 2sketches4you.

Lorraine A said...

another absolsutely lovely card :-)

thanks for joining the Funky Fairys :-)
luv
Lols x x

Ginny said...

GORGEOUS, thanks for joining sta at FF :0)

Unknown said...

such gorgeous layering on this one - thanks for sharing
:) Kazan

Susan said...

Great card!
Loving the Christmas tree.
SuzyX

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, great LO and love your textured trees.

Thanks for joining us once again for our challenge this week at FFC.

Joanne xx

Emma said...

Another gorgeous entry...love the colours & LO.
Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairy & good luck.
Hugs Emma x