Tuesday 8 September 2009

Such a "charming" comp over at Kaboodles












hi everyone,

this is the card I have done as one of the DT examples for the challenge we currently have over at Kaboodle doodles. The challenge is to use charms in your project, with all the great charms out there I am sure you will all be able to come up with something fantastic. The prize this week is donated by Bunny Zoe's Crafts. The prize is a spooky stamp and some funky spooky charms. Go on have a go at this challenge over at http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/.

This card is another card which I have done keeping the theme of "staying happy" in mind. My husband came up with the left field idea of placing the star on the project so it looks like a shooting star, not bad for someone who is definitely not into cardmaking, I would never have thought of it. I love this free image that I downloaded from the internet, I think it goes perfectly with the quote that I have used.

The other challenges I have included in this card are-
Bling, La la land- I used bling on this card to add a bit of sparkle.http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/
Red, yellow and orange,If the shoe fits...scrap it!-http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/
Stripes & dots, 2 red bananas-http://2redbananas.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Great job with all the stripes on your card. That image is really cool. I like how you pieced the umbrella. THanks for joining the bananas.

Liz said...

Hello Been missing you! Just back after over 14 days VERY hard getting my mojo back Susan! Love ur card and sentiment as usual its all well made
One project on my blog!
Liz xxx

Irina Blount said...

Love the Bling for the rain drops!! Thank you for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lori said...

Really pretty card. I love how you used the colors. The charm is adorable as well!

Tanisha said...

Love love love this unique card!!! Especially that quote. Great to have you join the challenge this week at The Shoe!
Tanisha~

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome! i love it!!! thanks so much for joining us at the Shoe this week!
~tracey

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a pretty card!! I love it!

Wendy said...

Very cute card! I love the charm and other bling. The image and sentiment are really great, too. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Jeanette - said...

This is a great card, I LOVE the rain! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!

Cassie said...

i totally adore this card!! i love polka dots! thanks for playing last week at 2RB! I hope you'll join in the sketch challenge this week too!