Sunday 16 August 2009

So thankful



When I first started blogging I was wondering how on earth I was going to make friends with other bloggers but to my pleasant surprise you have all been so welcoming and enthusiastic about my work and my blog. Over the last few months I have been fortunate to come across some amazing artists, their work truly inspires me to create more and more. Stacy Milford is certainly one of these people, I always enjoy looking at her beautiful creations, she is an extremely talented and enthusiastic crafter and blogger. Have a look at her work at http://scrappineverydaylife.blogspot.com/, she has one fantastic blog which I am sure will be an inspiration to anyone who visits.

I am truly thankful to be getting this blog award from Stacy which is called the "Eye Like Your Style" from Janis at Pause, Dream, Enjoy.
The rules are easy....1) by accepting this award you recognize that the giver "likes your style." 2) you agree to proudly display this award on your blog and post a link back to the giver. 3) you will share this award with those whose styles you like...because there are so many wonderful blogs out there!

So I would like to pass along this award to the following talented ladies who are all part of the new DT over at Kaboodle doodles, so looking forward to working with them:





check out these fantastic blogs, and show your valued appreciation by leaving some comments.


I am extremely tired today due to having a busy but great weekend. I was meant to get some work done tonight but I highly doubt its going to happen, I have the next two days off so will get it done when I am more awake. In regards to my last post I did get one card done for Eve but will be making her present later and will post it in the mail.

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow what a beauty this is and I will proudly display this on my my blog you are so lovely to think of me and I am thrilled to bits that you love my style lol. It is wonderful to know that I am in my own little way an inspiration to people and I also look forward to working with you on the new KD Blog.
Bug Hugs
Lorraine x

Irit Shalom said...

HI HERE TOO- SENT YOU A MAIL AND I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND THE BLOG!!
I CANNOT ADD " FOLLOWERS" IN MINE- IT IS " TEST ONLY " IN ISRAEL- BUT I SURE AM YOUR FOLLOWER NOW.
SEE YOU OM MUTAUAL DT CHALLENGES