Sunday 21 June 2009

It's all about creating and persistance


this weekend has gone by so quickly but I guess its also becasuse I worked on Saturday morning but it was only four hours so nothing too difficult and stressful. This weekend I did my submission for the Artz de Scrap design team. Love their site and the different artists have such a great variety of altered work. The site is based in Singapore so its great to see so many new artists work that I haven't seen before, I will definitely hanging out at this site more. The new DT for Twisted Sketch's has been picked, I am sure they will all have an awesome time designing with the different sketch's, best of luck to all the new DT :). I still have to find time to do a LO with the new sketch on their site, it will be done. As usual I have left my weekly submission for the 30 weeks of Christmas till the last minute and will have to get it done after work tomorrow, I do sometimes produce my best work under pressure lets hope its the case this time. The image included in this post is of the altered envelope I had to do for the Artz de Scrap DT submission, It had to have a birthday theme. http://artzdescrap.blogspot.com

No comments: