Monday 11 May 2009

Burning the midnight oil (in the name of scrapbooking)











I was determined to get my pages in for the Arty Pants comp and since today was my RDO I decided to do an allnighter to get it done by 10am today, luckily and thankfully Randolph was able to take the photo's of my entries before he went to work. The first LO was part of a comp to get into the Arty Pants Design team, we were given a home magazine add from which we had to do our own interpretation. I initally had something completely different in mind to what I did. In the end I decided to do a page which I am officially calling my "feel good about life" page, its happy, bright and busy, something to cheer me up when I am feeling down.

The second LO I did was for the May sketch challenge, it was this week's bonus challenge. I used my favourite photo taken in Kyoto, Japan. I keep on telling myself that I can't use this photo again but I just love the image so much. I am ecstatic to say that I won this week's bonus challenge and so the all nighter was worth it. Its a fantastic comp that has been organized by Arty pants. Looking forward to doing this week's challenge soon, so much fun. Even if I don't get into the DT I am so glad to be part of such a great comp.http://www.artypants.com.au/gallery

No comments: