Saturday 18 April 2009

The Best things in life are free




Altered note holder-


Just thought I would share this project with you all. My friend Clayton was given a promotional notepad/Post-It Notes holder. Similar to the photo above left, it was covered with the logo of an insurance company. I really liked the caddy but didn't like looking at the ad while I was working, so I decided to to put my scrapbooking skills to good use. Using some spare paper I covered the caddy and then added some elements. To finish it off I printed a saying "Nothing like staying at home for real comfort (J. Austin). I am really happy with the way it turned out and now I am on the lookout for more note holders like this. I found a website that sells them but they are quite expensive, it was great getting this one for free.

No comments: