Friday 18 April 2014

Just a simple note



Yesterday was the first day of my Easter break, I have so been looking forward to this time off, the weather has been wonderful in Sydney as well :). The challenge over at CASology is just up my street this week. I love working with subjects that are part of everyday lives. I have a lot of friends who are musicians and one of them kindly gave me some very old sheet music and although I couldn't use the vintage papers on this card I certainly was inspired by all the beautiful notes to come up with this CAS card.

This card was designed on potoshop using a free treble clef image. The five horizontal lines were added on an angle and sentiment has been done using Anke Calligraphic FG font. After the  design was printed I added dimensional magic to the note and a heart jewel to add a little bit of sparkle to the card.

 
CASology-Cue Card, Note
Word Art Wednesday-Anything goes
DL.Art-Anything goes link up
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge blog-Anything goes
Through the craft room door-Anything goes
Crafting by designs-Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody-Anything goes
Ditzie Digi Design-Anything goes
Crafty girls challenge-Anything goes
Rhedd and Rosie challenge blog-Anything goes
Creative Moments-Anything goes

I encourage you to check out all the challenges I have entered and join in the fun and please don't hesitate to tell me about any challenges you think I might be interested in :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and just letting you know that you can enter my current giveaway here






19 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful CAS card - love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 24: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such a pretty card love the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this week and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Tracy DT

Ardyth said...

Fun, simple and bold! I love this card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Lovely Clean and Simple Design, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge we would love you to join in with us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
Xx

Somdeepa Das said...

Such a lovely , minimalistic card. Awesome take on note.

Somdeepa Das said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! Love the CAS style!

Darnell said...

This is so gorgeous and so sharp, Susan!! It's very nice to meet you and be your newest follower! I'd love for you to come by my place and join as a follower, too, if you like! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the big music note! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology and have a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS card,

Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Simple and elegant...Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Rhedd & Rosies...x

Hazel said...

Perfect for any music lover. Hazel x

Karon said...

Beautiful CAS card, love love it! TFS

Cards by Ziggy said...

fab CAS card thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Creative moments
Zoe DTxxx

Unknown said...

I also like music and this is a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
Blessings,
Carole

designermc said...

Love your card, being a music lover myself. Have a great vacation. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craft Room Door.
Nancy, DT

Desire Fourie said...

Another stunning CAS design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jo Ann said...

This is simply pretty. We are so grateful you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Proverbs 16:3 which says, "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." With lots of blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

verybellemakes said...

Love the crisp, clean feel of the card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT