Case Study Photo
Taking part in the Case Study challenge this week has made me try a new technique that I absolutely love. I have been wanting to try negative cutting for sometime but I am really lazy to use my cricut to cut out different shapes, sounds pathetic I know but I might start using it after I tidy up my craft room, at the moment I don't want to add to the mess. I made these cards using my large flower punch that I have at last found in my messy craft room. I punched out the flowers randomly and added the white cardstock to the card with dimensional self adhesive squares to add dimension to the card.The sentiments are rub-on's that I think go really well on these simple cards. These cards were really inexpensive to make and once I got the hang of the technique was able to whip these cards up really quickly.
The Challenges I have included-
Case Study Challenge #73-Case StudyPunches Challenge-Moxie Fab World
Anyway, I am now off to the Sydney festival which for the first time is playing a prominent part in my local suburb. I hope it stops raining as most of the activities are outside.