Monday, 9 January 2012

Talking about dreams and aspirations



My cousins are visiting Sydney from Singapore at the moment and we caught up today for lunch. Two of my younger cousins are waiting for their exam results and are hoping that they have got the marks they need to get into their university courses, I really hope that they have done well and get to study what they are aiming for and I hope all their dreams come true as they both truly deserve it as have worked very hard.

This card came about after our lunch time conversation, I got the idea from this weeks inspiration photo at CASE Study. I combined a few digital stamps and the grass was done on photoshop. I paper pieced one of the balloons and added a recycled ribbon and a small diamante to the little girl's hair ribbon. I love this design and have saved it to make a quick and simple card which can be easily altered.


The Challenges I have included-
CASE study challenge #72-CASE Study

10 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, is this ever cue..I adore the sweet scene....I am so glad you joined us at CASE Study...have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is a great card. I love the pieced balloons. TFS.

Emily Keaton said...

That is so, so sweet, Susan! Those balloons are adorable. :)

Jenny said...

Never was a truer word spoken Suze, such a pretty card. The paper pieced balloons are adorable L:)
Jenny x

Aimes said...

Those paper-pieced balloons are adorable!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Maureen said...

what an uplifting card!! Love the grass and those fabulous balloons! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study!

cg said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! This isn't an easy card to CASE, and you've made something totally new & gorgeous! Love it!

JJ Bolton said...

So charming! I love your choices in patterned paper. Too sweet!

Christina said...

This is so, so sweet. I just love those colorful balloons and the soft sky background!

Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Rachel Moore said...

very well done love the little girl and how you have done those balloons