Saturday, 11 September 2010
Seeking inspiration at Case Study challenge blog
As soon as I saw this card made by Mariana Grigsby I just had to play along with the challenge at
CASE STUDY. I was inspired by the the actual layout, the butterflies and the swirly stems of the flowers, the only thing I did differently with the layout was put the ribbon at the top. I was going to emboss the background velvet paper but was too scared to experiment with embossing on my new velvet paper. The main image is a rub-on that I have had for a long time and finally got to use, always happy when I am able to use part of my old stash.
I have temporarily lost the modem for our internet service and have borrowed my parents modem but tomorrow I will have to give there's back to them. I am going to be without the internet for a while unless I find the modem, it has to be in the house somewhere.
Hope all you lovely people have have a good weekend and get plenty of crafting done. My best friend is staying with me this weekend so I probably won't get a chance to make another card, we are planning a day of shopping and hanging out tomorrow which I am thoroughly looking forward to.
Posted by suzARTe