Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Using my stash in an imaginative way

I decided to go through my old stash again today. I purchased this flower ribbon a long time ago and so happy that I got to use it atlast. Alot of crafters these days are making their own embellishments and so I decided to have a go myself. It was fun making these little flowers and now with my perfect Bella ribbon gule it was a breeze putting these little fowers together. I was wanting to intially add more to the card but decided to leave it as is to focus on the flowers and the sentiment. This card is also small enough to fit into a ready made envelope which is great as I am sort off over making envelopes at the moment, I guess you could call me lazy.

The challenges I have included-
Happy Birthday-Caardvarks
Say it with flowers-Wild Orchid Challenge
Texture-Digi doodle shop best

11 comments:

chris said...

Such an impressive idea, love it, and love the way you have used it with the buttons.
hugs chris xx

Judy said...

Wow...this is really good! I love the idea. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

KymKreates said...

Wow!!! The TEXTURE is splendid!!! I adore your flowers!!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop’s Best and Good Luck!
xoxo,
KymKreates

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so great. I just love your flowers. TFS.

Pascale said...

You have certainly used your stash in a creative way. I love this!Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops Best Challenge hugs Pascale

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah the Orange said...

oooh, that IS cute, Suz! i swear it looks like that ribbon is MADE for those flowers! fabby, girlie!

jo said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with our texture challenge this week at DDSB!

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

April Rose said...

What a creative way to use this cute flower ribbon--I love your flowers! Thank you for joining our first challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges!
Hugs,
April

Katja of Katzz said...

What a great idea. I have that sort of ribbon in pink... Will try this one time! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. Today we start the new challenge. Maybe you will join us again?

Greetings,
Katja